Wednesday, March 7, 2018

A Beautiful Man, A Beautiful Soul--Zach Sobiech

The first time I saw this young man's face, I thought
"What a beautiful young man--I can see his soul, and it is shining".

 At the time, I knew NOTHING about him--but from the moment I saw his face, I loved him.  I could not forget him.  As an artist, he has to be the most ethereally beautiful child I have ever seen.

If you do not know him , please look up Zach Sobiech--Clouds.  He was only 18 when he died from a rare form of cancer.  I did not personally  know him, yet I grieved for him and his family.  

Today I learned that with the fund set up in Zach's name, cancer researchers at the University of Minnesota have amazing results towards a cure for Osteosarcoma,  the rare form of bone cancer that took Zachs life.

Please take the time to look up the song CLOUDS that Zach wrote and performed before he died--it is a beautiful song.  And if you are moved to make a donation for continued research, here is the link;

https://childrenscancer.org/zach/



Zach--I did not know you, or your family.  But your life, although short, has touched me deeply.  You are a beautiful angel, I believe you were put here on earth to bring awareness to this horrible cancer.  I look at photos of you, and I see an "old soul"-you have lived many lives, and will live many more.  I hope that some day, my soul will have the pleasure of meeting yours.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete