Wednesday, January 27, 2021

America--I am Ashamed of you !!

I never thought I would say this, but I am ashamed of America.

Any other country would have arrested the leader of a coup by now.  Any other country would also have arrested those who supported it.

Yet here we are, with the politicians still playing games and seeing who needs to kiss whose ass.

Women in congress--ELECTED OFFICIALS--who support QAnon (I am talking about you, Boebert and Greene)--

Traitors like Cruz and Hawley, Jim Jordan--how do you live with yourselves?

And most of the GOP pretending that January 6 never happened.

Well, I have news for them--

WE ARE THE PEOPLE.  WE ARE THE MAJORITY, AND WE WILL NOT FORGET!  WE WILL NOT "MOVE ON" FOR THE SAKE OF "UNITY". 

NO ACCOUNTABILITY, NO JUSTICE,  NO UNITY!!!!

We do not have a functioning government, we have a bunch of losers with one goal--to promote themselves.

They have LIED under oath, LIED when they said they were for the people, LIED when they swore to uphold our constitution.

And history will remember every one of them, tainted with the stink of Trump. 

What a legacy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment