Friday, January 15, 2021

I am SICK OF HEARING THIS

 I am so, SO sick of hearing people whining about Covid hurting their businesses! 

News flash--Covid is hurting EVERYONE!

"Oh, I can't have my restaurant or bar open, I need to have it open!"

Well if half (or more) of your customers die, you won't have a business anyway, will you?

What has happened to America?  We are all in this together, and together is the only way we will survive it.

It is no ones fault that you happen to own a restaurant or bar.  You are not being singled out and told to close because of any reason other than this;

It is too dangerous to have people congregating in groups--PERIOD!

Now, what part of this do you not understand?

Sadly, we have become accustomed to everyone crying and whining about every perceived wrong in this world.  Well, the world was not made to please you.  The world does not exist to make or keep you happy.

GROW UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment