Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Karma--yes, I believe in it

Karma has a lot of definitions, but basically it means that what you put out into the universe comes back to you.  Good, positive energy attracts more good, positive energy.  The same with bad energy.  Think of it like a boomerang; you throw it out there, and sooner or later it's GOING to return to you. I have seen Karma at work too many times to deny it.

Many years ago, there was a fire in a duplex that claimed the life of a child--because the owner of the building was negligent in keeping things in repair and up to date.  Instead of showing remorse, this man decided to just let the duplex be demolished, and he would take the insurance money and treat himself to a nice little trip to the Caribbean.  Which he did.

He drown the first day he was there.
A life for a life.

Today I read some news that showed me Karma all over again.  I never thought I would mention Joan Rivers again, but it now seems that her death was caused by an unauthorized biopsy of her vocal cords.  Why does a Dr do a biopsy?  Because they suspect cancer. (Which would explain why her voice was so hoarse and raspy of late.) Had she lived, she likely would have been (thankfully) silenced, no longer able to speak for more than a few seconds, through a hole in her throat. (I have seen throat cancer first hand, I know how it works.)  So a woman who spent her entire life making money saying mean, hurtful things about others, would no longer be capable of continuing this behavior.  Forced to sit there in silence.  Karma?  I believe so.

So what about her buddy, Howard Stern--the male version of Rivers?  It will be interesting to see what happens to him in the future.

This is not to say that I WISH bad things on people--that would be foolish, considering my beliefs.  I have nothing to do with what Karma decides to dish out, I am just making observations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment