Friday, May 29, 2015

The Heart Wants what the Heart Wants...........


Today my little girl came home.  With her tear stained face, and her tremulous,  brave little half-smile, she immediately stole my heart.  (Not the part of my heart that belongs to my Evie, of course!)  When I unwrapped her, I was so overwhelmed that I started to cry.  Have you heard of people saying they found their "Holy Grail doll"?  The doll that they never thought they would get?  Well, I have found my SOUL DOLL.  She speaks to me in ways I have never heard before, from ANY doll.  Yes, she does have a soul.  She seems eerily human--hauntingly so.
Now I know there are many people who will not like her--that's ok.  I don't expect anyone else to see what I see in her, because you were not meant to.
Her name is Clarimonde.  And we begin our journey together!

No comments:

Post a Comment