Saturday, May 9, 2015

More Queen Anne dolls!

This is Bess--she will have traditional, cloth upper armsShe will be tiny, about 6 1/2" in height.

 This is Cherish, who will be 16" tall.  I am working on her limbs right now, and she will have jointed ankles--just because it seemed like it would be fun to do!  Her hair will be very dark brown, human hair.

I am working quite slowly on these dolls, not because they are hard, but because there is just too many other things I have to do right now.  I am very much enjoying making them, and am super happy with how they are turning out.  After all these years, I think I may have found my true carving passion!!

My next one--yes, I am always thinking ahead--will be bigger than Cherish, and more of a lady than a child.  

No comments:

Post a Comment