Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What the HELL is going on in Texas???!

I do most of my hobby shopping on Ebay and Etsy.  Sometimes I buy from places overseas--not often, but once in a while.

Last week, I got a package from Sweden.  It came 6 days after my purchase.  The fabric I bought from Texas?

THAT took ten days to get here, first class mail.

I get packages from all over the country--the East coast has been a bit slow, but given all the storms they have had, it's a wonder they are functioning at all.   But TEXAS???  What the HELL is going on down there?

Now it has happened again--I bought three fabrics, one from Michigan, two from Texas.  The Michigan one is moving right along.  The two in Texas?  They have been sitting at the same facility for FOUR DAYS.  I can only conclude that the postal workers in Texas are either lazy, stupid, or simply can't do their jobs.  I don't believe for one minute their volume of mail is so high there that they just can't take care of it in a timely fashion.

So how about PRIORITY mail from Texas?  You know, the kind you pay extra for, and is SUPPOSED to be delivered in TWO DAYS?

Yeah--forget that.  It STILL takes 7-10 days to get to it's destination.

I am done "shopping" in Texas--sorry, sellers.  You better take this up with the Texas postmaster, because there is a BIG problem somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment